1-2-3 Come Study Shapes With Me!
This 40-page packet will help you review Common Core Standards: K.G.1, K.G.2, RF.K.1a, RF.K.3c, L.K.2a, L.K.2b, L.1.2b, RF.1.1a, K.MD.3, 1.MD.4, 1.G.1
with quick, easy and fun ways to review 2D shapes.
The packet includes:
- Easy reader pig shape booklet using over 40 Dolch words. Nice for Daily 5 Word Work.
- Attributes worksheet
- Matching shapes to shape words worksheet
- Spatial direction worksheet
- Graphing extension
- Craftivity: Nose Shape Matching Game or center activity
- Craftivity: Piggy shape paddles. Use as a manipulative for assessing, or make several sets, pass them out to students so they can show you the correct shape when you ask for it.
- Craftivity: Color shape mobile
- 10 color word cards with 10 "color me" piggy cards. Use to make Itty Bitty booklets or play Memory Match or "I Have; Who Has?" games.
- Shape word cards with matching piggy shape picture cards in color and in black and white. Use to make Itty Bitty booklets or play Memory Match or "I Have; Who Has?" games.
- Craftivity: Feed the Pig assessment game. Use the above cards, pass them out to students and then have them feed the pig as you call for the various shapes or colors.
- A certificate of praise
Click on the link to view/download the Pig Shape Packet.
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think might be useful to others.
" To teach is to learn twice over." -Joseph Joubert