The term TeachWithMe.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Diane L. Henderson whose registered office is 4056 N. Norway SE Kentwood MI 49546. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All of the items that I create on this site are FREE. You are welcome to download them for your personal and classroom use ONLY. These items are NOT to be reproduced, sold, hosted or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system. (docs, Dropbox etc.) You are free to PIN, post on Face Book, Tweet anything that you want, however, link it DIRECTLY to the item or blog article and NOT to the pdf or download. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
- All of our items are copyright protected.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. As a teacher, I have done the best research I could to verify facts, dates, and statistics, but as always, it is up to the individual to further validate.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All paper products are owned and copyrighted by TeachWithMe.com Once you purchase the materials you may reproduce them for classroom use only. You may not resell them at any time. Unauthorized use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All of the graphics used on our site are copyrighted and may not be used without those artists' permission. We have purchased clip art from a variety of sources, gained licenses as well as permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Michigan, USA.