Common Core State Standards: K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b,K.CC.4c, K.CC.3, K.CC.5, K.CC.7, RF.K.1a, RF.K.1c, RF.K3c, L.K.2b, L.1.2b, RF.1.1a
Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute easy reader and fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of valentines in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp in the 10 frame. ( I encourage my students to make a color pattern.)
- They cut and glue the set/group to the matching numbered box.
- It only takes one time for students to need assistance and then they can work independently on their books.
- Do one a week or month, depending on your themes or needs of your students.
- They are great for Daily 5, something to do when they have finished their work,
- something to send home to do with parents,
- great for a sub folder or to send home with struggling students.
The packet includes:
- 30 number and word wall word flashcards, + number cards that count to 20.
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Books
- A + one more math skill sheet
- 3 graphing extensions &
- A certificate of praise.