Fun activities to reinforce color recognition, reading, writing and math skills.
- Two class books with two different writing prompts.
- 11 color-picture cards to go with the book to pass out to students to use as manipulatives when reading the story. Print and laminate them. Attach a magnet or piece of Velcro and sequence them on the board to enhance story time.
- 10 color-word wall word flashcards with 10 matching color cards +
- Covers to make an Itty Bitty Color-Word Book
- 5 Graphing extensions
- 8 skill sheets including "Rhyme Time" with words that rhyme with dress, shirt, pants and hat skill sheets
- "We CAN Tie Our Shoes!" Poster-Roster
- 4 Certificates of Praise for shoe tying and
- A connect the dots tennis shoe.