53 pages. Common Core State Standards: RF.K.3c, RF.1.3c
This book has it all!
A Dolch word list from pre-primer through 3rd grade, their flashcards and more.
- Also includes a list of the nouns,
- their word flashcards
- as well as 54 of their picture flashcards.
- There's a tip list of things you can do with the flashcards like make individual bitty books.
- The cards are done in a dot font so your students can TRACE the words to help them in their writing as well as spelling and word recognition skills.
- You can also play all sorts of games with these cards.
- Theres a short fairy tale that includes all of the 220 Dolch words from all 5 lists!
- If you'd like to tie it all together with another fun read-aloud check out my alphabet book from Awake To Zleep which also includes the Dolch word list. It's one of my students favorites and a real tongue twister.
- Click on the link to zoom there. BOOKLET
- And if you like teaching with flashcards you have to check out Alpha-bits!
- And Numbits!
- Make Itty Bitty Books with the flashcards. Start with the individual letter cards and make Itty Bitty Alpha-bit and Numbit Books, then move on to making Sentence Itty Bitty Books. Your students will LOVE making and collecting them! What a fun way to "turn on that light bulb" and build self-esteem bit-by-bit!