Common Core State Standards: RF.K3c, RF.K.2a, RL.1.2, RL.1.3, RL.K.1, RL.K.2, RL.K.3, RL.K.6, RL.K.9, RL.K.10, L.K.1d, RI.K.5, RI.K.6, RI.K.9, RI.K.10, 1.MD.4
This packet has all sorts of interesting and fun activities to help review all sorts of Common Core Standards in a fun way.
The packet includes:
- Horton 3 character, setting, event cards
- A Horton begginning, middle, end graphic organizer or anchor chart
- Horton retell the story bookmarks
- Horton who, what, why, when, where, how anchor chart
- Horton who, what, why, when, where writing prompt craftivity
- 15"Fix the sentence" (with capitalization and end punctuation) Horton cards.
- Label the Horton bookcover anchor chart activity.
- 2 Venn diagrams. 1 compares Horton Hears a Who with Elmer. The other compares the character of Horton with that of Elmer.
- 2 Hexagon adjective practice activities.
- An Elmer Color Spin Game
- Black & White, and Color Spinners
- 4 graphing extensions
- An elephant mask craftivity
- A find the letters elephant craftivity
- Tally mark activity
- 30 elephant color cards + a cover so that you can make an Itty Bitty booklet. Great for playing all sorts of games.
- Rhyming-alphabetical order worksheets with 47 words that rhyme with who and
- A Horton-Elmer Lollipop certificate of praise.
After which time, it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 102-page jumbo "Horton & Elmer Literacy Packet".
For your convenience, so that you can see lots of the new goodies, I've included a PREVIEW here.