1-2-3 Come Practice Shapes With Brown Bear And Me
Brown Bear Brown Bear is one of my students' all-time favorite stories.
With that in mind, I designed a super-fun Brown Bear's Silly Nose packet.
It's chock full of cute, brown bear craftivities & games, which practice the following shapes: (3D) sphere, cone, cube & cylinder; plus (2D) circle, oval, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, pentagon, octagon, rhombus, trapezoid, star, heart & crescent.
The packet includes:
* Pocket chart cards
* A large and small "Bear's Shapely Nose" slider craft, which is also a quick, easy & fun way to whole-group assess.
* Whole-group graphing extensions
* Bookmark writing prompt
* 4 worksheets (graphing, attributes, spatial directions, shape words)
* "Spin & Graph" game.
* "Roll & Color" dice game.
* 3 sets of "Memory Match" or "I Have; Who Has?" game cards.
* "Pin the Nose on the Bear" game.
* "Brown Bear What Do You See?" whole-group chant activity, with different shaped noses, a poster & pocket chart chant cards.
Well that's it for today. I imagine, like most of you, my summer is flying by, with still so much left to do.
Wishing you a productive and fun-filled day; and hoping you have lots of relaxing moments.