This packet is chock full of activities to go along with Jan Brett's story, The Mitten.
The packet includes:
- Move Over Please, So I Won't Freeze easy reader booklet, which reinforces lots of Common Core, especially ordinal numbers and verbs.
- A mitten paper plate pocket "craftivity" students make to keep all of their mitten-related work in.
- A set of ordinal number pocket cards
- A Mitten Matching card game, where students match the animal character to the animal's name, or the ordinal number position it had in the story, or all three: i.e. the word mole, picture of the mole, ordinal number card 1st-first
- Ordinal number character assessment strip with answer key.
- 2 graphing activities
- 2 mitten writing prompts
- Several mitten worksheets, including one that covers rhyming words + more verb-work. (Great for Daily 5 activities.) and ...
- A certificate of praise bookmark that can be used to play another game.
After which time it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 30-page, The Mitten: Ordinal Number Fun packet.