124 pages. Wow!
This is a wonderfully fun way to teach geography.
This packet has been UP-DATED please see the red & green highlighted information at the bottom.
The packet includes:
- Directions for a cereal - box suitcase complete with travel stickers and luggage tag, to fill up with souvenirs (art projects and lessons)
- 7 art projects
- 7 graphs
- 27 countries (pictures of countries and their flags)
- How to say "Merry Christmas" in those languages
- 3 letters of explanation about the program to send home to parents + a reminder note
- Christmas Around The World Passport
- Airline tickets
- Train Ticket
- A list of helpful websites
- Country research writing pages
- State research writing pages
- Travel journal (early + upper el.)
- If you REALLY could travel around the world writing prompt.
- 2 class books to make
- + complete directions of how to implement this fun unit in your classroom
This unit has been FREE for over 6 years, so it was time for a complete overhaul as my technological and graphic design skills have greatly improved!
The packet has been completely redone and is now a whopping 673 pages with TONS more activities.
It's also NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS anymore, but can be USED ALL YEAR LONG, as it includes both Christmas-themed, as well as generic templates & patterns!
Click on the "World Travels" link to zip on over to my TpT shop to take a look. World Travels
For your convenience I've included a PREVIEW below so you can see all of the wonderful new additions!