Students learn to count by 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's with the help of these handy monthly-themed strips.
- Students cut on the lines and glue the ends together to make a nice long strip that they can refer to when they are working on number skill sheets or learning to count by 1's or skip count by 2's, 5's and 10's.
- There is a themed set for each month through June
- + a blank set for you to fill in some numbers and have your students fill in the rest as a "What's Missing?" skill sheet.
- You can also make a set for any other sets of numbers that you choose, such as higher numbers as well as the skip counted numbers.
- Or write the first and last number and have your students write all of the numbers in between.
- This is great practice for writing calendar numbers and would work well with your calendar time activities.