Dot card templates ready for your students to color, fill in with a bingo dot marker, or stickers.
- Make several class sets for yourself on cardstock using sticker dots and laminate them.
- Run off copies for your students and have them make a booklet.
- Put sample pages on the board of whether you want them to color the dots in, use a bingo dot marker, or put stickers on the empty dots.
- Have them cut their pages apart, put them in the proper sequence and then staple their booklet.
- There are 2 sample cards for the number 8.
- There is a cover for the booklet on the last page.
- My Y5's really enjoy making this booklet!