6 pumpkin projects that help reinforce report card skills and standards. Just right for fall fun! Combine them with my other PUMPKIN things and you'll be all set for a month of themed-fun!
- A Pumpkin Paper Plate Puppet Theater is a fun way to review ordinal numbers, counting, and rhyme. With this revamped version of a favorite song, children will enjoy singing while manipulating their pumpkin puppets.
- Make a dryer hose pumpkin for a lovely fall center piece with a child's handprint leaf that makes it a special keepsake.
- Cup Cake Cuties are a quick and easy Sweetest Day card and art project for your little "punkins" to make and have dance and dangle from the ceiling.
- Newsprint Pumpkins are a unique way to review shapes and letters as well as name recognition and spelling.
- Making a Pumpkin Patch Mobile will be a wonderful culmination of your pumpkin science study.