Here's a sampling of the 118 pages of activities your students will have "snow" much fun doing!
- Some full color pictures, + copy-ready patterns and step-by-step directions for each project are included.
- These projects all involve many of your report card standards so children are learning and reinforcing much-needed math, writing, and science concepts while enjoying art.
- Great to help increase listening and following direction skills as well as cutting and other fine motor skills.
- Use as gifts, bulletin boards, hallway and classroom decorations or for portfolios.
- Many make great keepsakes for parents.
- Some of the projects include songs and poems to reinforce the concepts.