1-2-3 Come Make A Family Pumpkin Patch With Me
Are family names part of your word wall? Do you have ESL students in your class? If so, I think you’ll enjoy this Family Pumpkin Patch Dollar Deal.
It's a quick, easy and fun craftivity to reinforce those words, and completed projects look awesome hanging from the ceiling.
The packet includes:
* Pocket chart cards with family names: (mom, dad, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, pets, cat, dog, bird, fish)
Use them as flashcards, in your pocket chart, or on your word wall.
* There's also a sweet family pumpkin craftivity, where children write their family's names on the back of the pumpkin pattern.
For that finishing touch, add a green "hand print" leaf, and a school photo.
* I've included a note home to get help with this activity, or simply send the pumpkin portion home to be completed and then returned.
* There's a family word search with answer key, plus
* Graphing & Tally Mark math extensions, as well as
* 2 trace & write worksheets
* Use the “A Patch of Family Pumpkins” poster, for your display.
Click on the link to pop on over to my TpT shop to have a look at this fun Dollar Deal: Family Pumpkin Patch
Today's featured FREEBIE is a manipulative "Pumpkin on a Popsicle stick puppet", that my kiddos make when we sing this pumpkin song: "Pumpkin, pumpkin round and fat, turns into a Jack-O-Lantern just like that!"
On one side they have a blank pumpkin, on the other they have a pumpkin with a face on it. Click on the link to grab a copy. Pumpkin Poem Puppet.
Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. This "nana" is watching her grand grandchildren today, so it's time to hustle and put my toys away and haul out theirs.
Wishing you a delightful day, filled with lots of heartwarming giggles.
"I love music of all kinds, but there's no greater music than the sound of my children and grandchildren laughing." -Sylvia Earle