1-2-3 Come Count Apples With Me!
You will love how many activities you can do with the Counting Apples packet, which helps cover numerous Common Core State Standards. The photo only shows a sampling of what's in the packet which includes:
- Numbered apples from 1-120. Use these as anchor charts or a reminder poster for your students' math folders. The 1-120 individual apple strips, can also be cut to form a number line, to aid in counting up to 100 Day.
- There are 16 "What's Missing?" activity sheets. Run them off for students to fill in, or laminate and have children place number tiles on empty spaces.
- There are apples with numbers as well as number words. Use them for pocket charts or your word wall. You can also use them to play Memory Match games, Speed, "I Have; Who Has?" or "Go Apple" (Played like Go Fish).
- I've included a template to make a buschel basket, + a set of large and small blank apple tiles, so students can play "Buschel of Fun".
- Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's and 10's is also included + 4 games, like "Apple Elimination" (played like "Shut The Box" as well as "Apples on a Roll". Both games are played with dice. The variety of templates, gives you the ability to create many more games and activities.
- There's also a set of math symbols, which allow students to create and solve addition and subtraction equations, as well as show examples of greater and less than.
Click on the link to view/download the Apple Counting Packet and start enjoying its versatility today!
Thanks for visiting. As always, feel free to PIN anything from my site. To ensure that "pinners" return to THIS blog article, click on the green title at the top; it will turn black, now click on the "Pin it" button, located on the menu. If you'd like to take a peek at all of the awesome educational items I pin, simply click on the big heart to your right.
"Some students drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle." -E.C. McKenzie