1-2-3 Count Winter “Stuff” With Me!
Are you looking for some quick and easy readers that also incorporate math skills and have a winter theme?
Click on the links to view/download the ones you want.
The booklets help students practice a variety of skills and standards, and are a fun way for children to learn or review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of "things" (snowmen, snowflakes, mittens) in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many ten-frame boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp to fill them in.
- They cut and glue the set/group to the matching numbered box.
It only takes one time for students to need assistance and then they can work independently on their books.
Teachers can do one a week or month, depending on your themes or needs of your students.
They are great for Daily 5, something to do when students have finished their work, something to send home to do with parents, great for a sub folder or to send home with struggling students.
All of the packets include:
- At least 1 graphing extension
- Traceable-word wall word/number flashcards
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Books
- A "Plus one more" math skill sheet &
- A certificate of praise.
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think might be useful to others.
“If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.” –Robert South