1-2-3 Come Color Mittens With Me!
Is the weather outside frightful? Do your students wear mittens? Do you have a mitten theme going on? Then you’re sure to enjoy, this easy reader booklet entitled, My Many Colored Mittens.
Students read, trace and write the color words and then color the mitten the appropriate color.
The 21-page packet also includes:
- 2 graphing extensions
- a writing prompt to make a class book
- 3 skill sheets
- 10 traceable color word flashcards
- 14 traceable word card flashcards
- Use the cards for games like Memory Match & "I Have; Who Has?"
- 10 cards to make covers so you can turn the flashcards into Itty Bitty Booklets
- 10 colored mittens + a blank template for students to color their own mittens +
- a certificate of praise.
Click on the link to view/download the easy reader booklet: My Many Colored Mittens
Another favorite mitten-themed easy reader of mine, is The Mystery Of The Lost Mitten.
Students enjoy solving the mitten mystery, while they work on colors, spatial directions, cutting, and gluing fine motor skills as well as listening and following directions.
Make the booklet a special keepsake by have students glue their photo on the last page.
Click on the link to view/download The Mystery Of The Lost Mitten.
For more mitten-themed activities, click on the link to go to that category in my shopping cart. Simply scroll down, 'til you find something that fits your needs.
Everything is FREE. Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others may find helpful.
“I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learned.” –Patrick White