- I specifically set up this 100-grid with the numbers starting with 10-20-30-40 etc. instead of ending with those numbers like most of the 100 number grids you’ll find.
- I don't want students to be able to see that number coming at the end, so they are indeed memorizing it. This is a difficult concept for some.
- I also wanted to be able to take one strip at a time and focus on that complete set of numbers if I wanted to.
- Another reason is that my students are learning to read from left to right so if I want to count by 10’s to 100 it’s easier for them to “see” that if the numbers are on the left going to the right.
- I made this number grid horizontal so that I could make the squares bigger so that my traceable numbers could also be larger.
- I've also included a traceable 100's chart, which is often hard to find.
- After I got these grids designed I thought they’d be perfect for a slider. So I made “Gabby Apple” with wiggle eyes.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to PIN anything you think others may find useful.
"What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens." -Thadddeus Golas