This packet will help you with your Parent-Teacher conferences.
- 2 different forms you can send home for parents to fill out. Choose which one suits your needs. It can give you a heads up about student behavior, as well as help prepare parents for conferences, giving them a checklist of things they want to remember to discuss.
- "Sign in" signage, with a sign in sheet so you can keep track of who attended.
- "Parents are worth a mint" sign. I had a basket of peppermint candy sitting out as a thank you to parents. Only a dollar at The Dollar Store, and a welcome treat.
- "Thanks for coming" poster.
- Discipline tip sheet that I handed out to parents whose children had behavior issues.
- Happy-Gram for parents to take home for their child who was anxiously waiting to hear what happened at conferences.
- A Happy-Gram to be given to them from their teacher.
- A smaller Happy-Gram that I usually stuck to a lollipop or pack of Smarties because they were smart.
- A sticker template. Simply put a blank Avery set of labels in your printer and click print, to make stickers. You can put them on children's best work and send home.
- Conference cookie poem. I sometimes made conference cookies and sent home 3 in a Baggie with this poem.