This unit has a little bit of everything that your students will enjoy working on, as they count up to their 100th day, celebrating along the way with Zero the Hero and Zippy.
- A folder cover so your students can make a manila file folder to keep all of their things in, then on 100 Day they have a wonderful keepsake to take home filled with papers, their passport and their sliders. This also keeps everything handy for students to access when they want to practice counting or work on their 10th Day of school things. Great to show during parent/teacher conferences too!
- Zero the Hero songs, posters, poems, & a chant.
- A Zero The Hero Number Day" Print it off, laminate it and insert it in your 100 pocket chart each time it's time for Zero the Hero to come visit.
- I've made a page of them so students can use them in their own calendars, or you can make some for your teacher friends.
- Math and language arts skill sheets.
- Pennants and Counting by 5's & 10's sliders.
- 2 Zippy dot to dots. Count by 10's, count by 5's.
- Zippy poem, posters, and a bio.
- Letters home to parents explaining everything.
- Directions and everything you need to make adorable passports your students will LOVE as they zip around the world with Zippy!
- 22 stamps for envelopes and passports.
- News from Zippy use this as a discussion springboard and teacher fills in, or run it off and have it be a writing prompt.
- Photographs of my Zippy with his AAA Trip Maps.
- Notes from Zippy, graphing extensions, bookmarks and certificates of praise.
- Counting Up To 100 Days of School reinforcement hole addition booklet and fine motor-art extension.
- Traveling With Zippy class book + writing prompt.
- Thank you note to families at the culmination of 100-Day.