1 2 3 Count February Stuff With Me!
You asked for it, you got it!
The 123 Count With Me easy reader math booklets continue to be downloaded 100's of times a day!
Visitors have requested Valentines and Presidents, but I also whipped together one for Dental Hygiene Month, which was a big theme for my Y5's.
The packets range from 27-37 pages and help with Common Core State Standards: K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b,K.CC.4c, K.CC.3, K.CC.5, K.CC.7, RF.K.1a, RF.K.1c, RF.K3c, L.K.2b, L.1l2b, Rf.1.1a
You can practice a variety of skills and standards with these cute booklets.
They are a fun way for your students to learn or review, write, recognize and read numbers and number words.
These latest additions also have the end punctuation left off, so that students can add it, and you can cover yet another CCSS!
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a number of themed items in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp in the 10 frame. ( I encourage my students to make a color pattern.)
- They cut and glue the set/group to the matching numbered box.
- It only takes one time for students to need assistance and then they can work independently on their books.
- Do one a week or month, depending on your themes or needs of your students.
- They are great for Daily 5, something to do when they have finished their work,
- something to send home to do with parents,
- great for a sub folder or to send home with struggling students.
All Of The Packet includes:
- 30-60 number and word wall word flashcards, + number cards that count to 20.
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Books
- A + one more math skill sheet
- 1-5 graphing extensions &
- A certificate of praise.
There are 29 123 Count With Me booklets in the collection, starting with 123 Count Apples With Me.
If you'd like to view them all by simply scrolling down an alphabetical listing, click on the link.
As always, I welcome your feedback of what other booklets you'd like to see. Anyone want stamps or coins?
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to PIN anything you think others may find helpful.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan