Puzzled Over What To Do To Assess and Review the ABC's?
Are you looking for some fun ways to assess and reinforce the letters of the alphabet?
Well you’ve come to the right blog spot! It took me 3 days to complete the whopping 67 page Alphabet Puzzle packet .
It's filled with goodies that will help review
Common Core State Standards: LK.1a, L.1.1a, RF.K.1b, RF.K.3c, RF.K.1d, RF.K.3a, RF.K.3b, RF.1.2a, L.K.2c, L.K.5a
The packet includes:
- 202 alphabet puzzles! (The initial set of 26) + lots of extras for students to mix and match.
- The 202 word cards come from word wall sight words as well as 56 from the Dolch Noun Word List.
- Cover to make a set of cards into an Itty Bitty booklet.
- 25 sorting mats so students can sort pictures, upper and lowercase letters, as well as words into a variety of different categories like seasons, themes, plural/singular, vowel/consonant etc.
- Activity mat for students to put the letters in alphabetical order.
- Activity mat for students to choose 12 or 20 words and organize them alphabetically
- 3 pages of tips and games for what else to do with the cards besides use them as puzzles.
- Uppercase letter assessment activity + recording sheet.
- Lowercase letter assessment activity + recording sheet.
- Letter to word assessment activity and recording sheet.
- Letter home to parents about assessments
- Matching uppercase letters to lowercase letters activity and recording sheet.
- Trace and write uppercase skill sheet.
- Trace and white lowercase skill sheet +
- 5 different certificates of praise for students who have completed the above assessments successfully.
Click on the link to view/download the ABC Puzzle packet.
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything on my site, that you think others might find helpful.
“Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to see beyond the imperfections.” -Unknown