1-2-3 Count To 100 and Past With Me!
Just in time to help you with some math activities for 100 Day, is this 40-page alligator-themed math packet.
The packet will help you reinforce Common Core State Math Standards: K.CC.1, K.CC.2, K.CC.3, K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b, K.CC.4c, K.CC.5, K.CC.6, K.OA.1, K.OA.4, K.OA.5,1.OA.1, 1.OA.4, 1.OA.5, 1.OA.7, 1.NBT.1,1.NBT.3
This is a wonderful packet to help students review and practice a variety of the above standards in a fun way.
The packet includes:
- Greater and less than activities including alligator jaw manipulatives
- Traceable 100 grid
- Traceable 120 grid
- Counting activities to 100 and 120
- Skip counting activities by 2's, 3's, 5's and 10's
- Medium alligator number cards from 1-120
- Small number cards from 1-120
- "I Spy" activities from 1-120.
- 2 blank number grids to program with whatever you want like upper and lowercase letters or equations.
- 2 kinds of alligator manipulatives for addition, subtraction, counting, sorting and patterning. (48 on a page.)
- Math sign cards ( + -- = ) so students can make equations and solve problems
- Skill sheets
- + 6 different certificates of praise.
Click on the link to view/download Alligator Answers Math Packet. For more 100 Day activities, scroll down to view 6 more articles featuring 100 Day ideas.
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others might find helpful.
""Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson