Come ABC With Me!
Boy do I have a terrific alphabet packet for you today!
It’s a whopping 90 pages long and took me a zillion hours to complete!
It was worth it though, because you can do so many things with it!
The packet is an outstanding way to help your students match letters and pictures to words and their sounds and incorporates a variety of standards.
The packet includes:
- 439 picture cards with matching word cards.
- I've included CVC words, sight words + 65 Dolch nouns
- 6 different sets of uppercase letters + a lowercase set
- A blank set of picture cards so you can program your own
- A blank set of word cards so you can program your own
- 8 shape cards with matching word cards
- 11 number cards (0-10)
- ABC letter sorting mats so students can sort pictures and words and put them under the matching letter.
- 34 category sorting mats so that students can sort pictures into appropriate categories. i.e big-little, vowels-consonants, farm animals-wild animals, winter, spring, summer and fall etc.
- A "My ABC Book" so students can make their own booklet. Includes cover + inside pages.
- A tip sheet of what sorts of things you can do with the cards, including games +
- A certificate of praise.
Many of these activities are great for your Daily 5 “Word Work.”
Click on the link to view/download the Alphabet Letter, Picture and Word packet. I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others will find useful.
“The bad news is that time flies, The good news is that you’re the pilot.” –Michael Altshuler