Learning Numbers Can Be "Snow" Much Fun!
Snowman number puzzles is a really fun way for students to review the various ways to identify numbers as well as learn number words.
Make several sets and have students choose a partner and play "Speed" games to see who can assemble the puzzles the quickest.
Run off the set that ='s a student's age and have them make a keepsake when they glue the pieces together and attach their photo to a red heart.
The 37-page packet includes:
- Blank templates for you to make higher numbers or upper and lowercase alphabet matching snowmen as well as dream up other games.
- A spinner and directions + tips for more games and activities
- 20 number and word cards to play Memory Match games + covers to make an Itty Bitty snowman counting booklet.
- 11 snowman number and math skill sheets that work on counting by 1's, 2's, 3's, 5's and 10's, as well as reviewing upper and lowercase letters, + blank templates to make up more difficult "What comes next?" or "What's Missing?" skill sheets.
- and a certificate of praise.
Click on the link to view/download the Number Puzzle Snowman packet.
Thanks for visiting today.
Feel free to PIN anything you think others may find useful.
"Live in such a way, that if someone would tell a lie about you, no one would believe it." -Unknown